Win at roulette online with the Robot software Win Roulette Bot. WinRouletteBot can be used without any knowledge of roulette or online casino games. Our roulette method is to be ahead of the results: Indeed we have discovered a vulnerability which allows you to turn the wheel without betting on several online casinos. Therefore, simply wait until the wheel falls 9 times in a row on the same color, for example, before beginning to bet on the opposite color. Manually, it would take a long time to turn the wheel while waiting to have 9 in a row of the same color before betting on the opposite color... That is why we have developed the software "Win Roulette Bot" that will use this method in your place. This way it can now play 24 hours in a row and win at Roulette Online during your absence... Furthermore our robot turns the wheel 500 times per minute! Win Roulette Bot is a software robot allowing you to play and win at roulette online in your place. After opening a roulette table at an online casino, simply launch the Win Roulette Bot and the robot software will play roulette according to the statistics and will win money in your place. Using the bot is simple and the installation is very fast. You can, of course, first test this robot in demo mode, to appreciate its power and then subsequently win money in real mode! Download free Win Roulette Bot and begin to win money at online roulette right now.
» version 5.0 - posted on 2009-03-03
» version 4.0 - posted on 2009-03-03
EULA - End User License Agreement
WINROULETTEBOT EVALUATION VERSION. END-USER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE, ALONG WITH ANY ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION (THE SOFTWARE AND ITS DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REFERRED TO HEREIN AS THE "SOFTWARE").
YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN SURESHOT IS UNWILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE TO YOU, AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, DOWNLOADING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, UNDERSTAND THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED AND MAY NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. DISTRIUBUTION OF THIS SOFTWARE. You are granted a limited license to use this demo version for evaluation purposes. You are allowed to distribute this demo to others, provided that it is distributed in its entirety with no modifications, you don't charge anything for it and you make it clear that it is a demo version.
2. TERMINATION OF THIS LICENSE. Sureshot may terminate this license at any time if you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions of use. Upon such termination you must and agree to immediately destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
3. DISCLAIMER. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS." SURESHOT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SOFTWARE OR ITS OPERATION. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SURESHOT DISCLAIMSALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW OR OTHERWISE GOVERN THE SCOPE OF EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN FULL.
4. LIMITATION ON DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL SURESHOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SURESHOT, INC. HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any liability that may arise by using this SOFTWARE.
6. SUPPORT SERVICES. Sureshot may, but is not obligated to, provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE. Any supplemental SOFTWARE code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms and conditions of this license. With respect to technical information you provide to Sureshot as part of the Support Services, Sureshot may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development.
7. HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES. The Product is not fault-tolerant and is not designed, manufactured or intended for use or resale as on-line control equipment in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control, direct life support machines, or weapons systems, in which the failure of the Product could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage ("High Risk Activities"). Accordingly, Sureshot and its suppliers specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for High Risk Activities. Licensee agrees that Sureshot and its suppliers will not be liable for any claims or damages arising from the use of the Product in such applications.